Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Startups

It's April and time for a spring startup, although that little February groundhog has disappointed. Another six weeks til spring, not, the snow fluffies are falling this morning. I'm signed up and looking forward to the Vintage Market Team's Earth Day Salebration. It takes place from April 20th to April 25th. It will be a tight squeeze for me as the bmpcc convention is the following weekend, more about these later.

Most of my vintage store items are recent finds, however I've started to unpack things that have been boxed in the basement since we moved from a larger home to a condo hi-rise and then to our present semi-house. It's been 15 years so it's like Christmas unpacking the treasures that I parcelled away. I have added a few barware items to my Etsy shop and will be posting more glassware and other vintage goodies in time for the Earth Day Sale.







No comments:

Post a Comment